Wynn’s Hotel in Dublin City centre opened its doors in 1845 as a commercial boarding house under the ownership of Ms. Phoebe Wynn. Little is known of Phoebe Wynn except that her ownership lasted seven years. The Hotel’s name changed to Telford’s during a successive ownership but in 1897 the name reverted to Wynn’s when it was acquired by the Clarence Hotel Co. Ltd. Wynns Hotel is one of the best known hotels in Dublin City centre offering accommodation in Abbey Street, close to the GPO and Connolly Rail Station. The hotel offers access to Dublin’s main shopping and entertainment areas and the Temple Bar district.
- 24 Hr front desk